Are You a Business Owner or Entrepreneur?
You’re busy. We get it. That’s why we exist – to help you focus on what matters most while we take care of the rest. We know that taxes can often be complicated and time-consuming, but they don’t have to be. Our team is here for you every step of the way so that your business runs smoothly and efficiently without any hiccups.
When was the last time someone took care of your books? If it has been a while, then let us do it for you! Let us handle all those tedious tasks so that you can focus on growing your company instead of worrying about paperwork and compliance issues. It’s not just about doing things right; it’s also about doing them promptly so that nothing falls through the cracks. We at Outstanding Tax can make this happen for you!
Our Accounting Services Will Benefit Your Business
Every business needs a partner they can rely on to provide them with high-quality accounting and bookkeeping services. Whether you’re just starting up or have been doing business for some time, we will provide the accurate and timely information you need so your business runs smoothly. At Outstanding Tax, we strive to be your number one choice in small business accounting – whether it’s keeping track of expenses, filing returns, or payroll that concerns you, our team is happy to help.
We are accountable to you and take pride in giving back what belongs to you: precise numbers. So if your company needs an accountant who understands all aspects of becoming profitable, Outstanding Tax is here for all your Accounting, Bookkeeping, and Payroll needs.
Minimize the mess, eliminate the stress.
Find Everything You Need Through Outstanding Tax
Bookkeeping & Financial Services
– Monthly bookkeeping to ensure all your business wants are documented and recorded
– End of year tax preparation
– Government remittances on your behalf Payroll Services
– Class 3 Employer with the CRA for submitting EHT, CPP & income taxes deducted from employee paychecks on time
– Quarterly remittance of T4 Summary, T5 Summary, and T4 Slip information to employees where applicable.
– We will also provide you with an Annual Report summarizing our services performed during the fiscal year. This report describes the various activities involved in preparing your financial statements and summarizes any significant events that may have affected those statements. This report does not include any proprietary information such as the balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow reports which remain our property and are securely kept in our office.
Accounting Software Selection & Implementation
The accounting software landscape has never been more diverse. From SaaS to cloud computing, there are plenty of options for businesses looking to streamline their process and stay up with the most innovative technology in this space–but they need an accountant too. For those clients who choose to outsource their bookkeeping process, we will recommend an accounting software package and train you and your team on its use.
The right accounting software can be crucial to your company’s success. We have a proven track record of working with businesses large and small to implement, configure and customize business management solutions tailored to their unique needs. We offer a wide range of services for clients who have chosen to implement an accounting software solution, including:
– Configuration and customization
– System support
Our goal is to ensure that the system you chose is the best fit for your companies’ business needs and ensure that your business can utilize all of its features.
With so many changes to the law and tax regulations, business owners find themselves constantly looking for ways to cut their payroll costs. Our payroll professionals are well versed in these laws, making sure to proactively alert you when there is new information that will affect your employees or their paychecks while also keeping things running smoothly.
– Payroll processing
– Disability insurance
– Employment insurance (EI) remittances
– Worker’s compensation board (WCB) remittance
– Our income tax process starts from the moment we begin working together. From the initial consultation to tax return preparation and filing, you can always count on us for guidance, support, and responsiveness.
Our years of experience have given us a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of income taxes, enabling us to provide our clients with the answers they need.
Our tax process includes:
– Compilation of accounting information and preparation of financial statements
– Preparation and filing of personal income tax returns for both corporations and individuals
– Filing T2 corporate annual return and preparing notes and schedules as required.
Our services are customized to meet your individual needs, whether accounting for payroll, cash flow management, or payment processing. We get to know you and work with you to improve profitability while staying on top of your financials.
You Will Notice a Difference Using Outstanding Tax
At Outstanding Tax, we don’t just take your money and run! The first thing we do is consult with you to understand your business’s immediate needs. Then we develop a plan that meets your long-term goals. We want to be involved in all aspects of your company: from bookkeeping and tax preparation to establishing and managing payroll for you and your employees, so that you can focus on making more money, not fretting about paperwork or compliance issues. Our goal is to streamline processes within your organization, create efficiencies through automation where possible, and provide a support system so that you can be confident of your business’s health.
Building relationships is very important to us, which is why our clients receive personalized attention throughout our partnership – because we recognize that no two companies are alike.
Take the first step towards growing your business’ efficiency today by contacting Outstanding Tax!
5 Ways Your Business Will Benefit from A Professional Accounting Team
Using an accounting software package can be an excellent way for you to get your business on track, but it’s only one piece of the puzzle. Our firm specializes in helping companies to implement and utilize their systems effectively to meet their needs.
We don’t simply sit back and wait for the year-end processing – at Outstanding Tax, we are with you every step of the way! Here are five ways your business will benefit from our accounting services:
1) We help you make more money. When was the last time you looked at your accounting system? How much time do you spend per month evaluating everything that is going on within your financial department? It makes sense that if there were a problem area or an area for improvement, you would want to catch it before it became too much of an issue. That is the role we play. We help you identify opportunities for growth and streamline processes so that your staff can spend time on revenue-generating activities while still maintaining compliance with all local laws.
2) We are comprehensive. We offer many services other than accounting; within our suite of services, we take care of everything from processing invoices to ensuring that payroll taxes are properly remitted. With our assistance, your staff should focus on more pressing matters – like growing your business!
3) You’ll get peace of mind knowing all aspects of your financials are being handled by professionals who know what they’re doing. There’s nothing worse than having a business partner that doesn’t understand your numbers. When you decide to work with us, you get a team of professionals who can explain all aspects of finance from A to Z.
4) We’ll save you time. It is 2014. How much time do you spend per month on accounting-related tasks? In many cases, companies don’t see the value in outsourcing their bookkeeping and accounting functions because they believe it will be more expensive than in-house. We have very low overhead at Outstanding Tax, which means we can pass our savings onto you!
5) You may pay fewer taxes! A professional auditor or accountant always be your first stop when it comes to tax planning. We can help you sort out the gray areas of the tax code, fine-tune your business strategy, and make sure that you are completely compliant with all federal and state laws to minimize your company’s tax liability.
While you are busy running your business, let us take care of the financials and bookkeeping. Your valuable time is better spent focusing on your customers and the day-to-day operations of your business. Our services are customized to meet your individual needs, whether accounting for payroll, cash flow management, or payment processing. We get to know you and work with you to improve profitability while staying on top of your financials.